HTML Data For Frontend Engineers
© 2012, Martin Rinehart
Database Data is invaluable to those who wish to verify the accuracy of the data. Otherwise, you may safely ignore it.
Attribute Summary Tables, particularly the last two, will be your source for most questions concerning tags' attributes.
Research Tables pages will answer most tag-related questions. The first,
Tag History, is actually five tables, one for each HTML version, which you control via a radio button choice. The second,
Source Document References is a table-generator that lets you use our SQL-like data query language to generate your own tables. A pre-written selection of tables is available via radio-button choice.
HTML Database Data
- Miscellaneous HTML Support Tables
- HTML Tag Tables
- HTML Attribute Tables
- HTML Source Document Reference Numbers
- HTML 3.2 "Reference Numbers"
HTML Attribute Summary Tables
- Attributes by Tag, HTML 4
- Attributes by Tag, HTML 5
- Attributes by Tag, HTML 4 and 5 for HTML 5 Tags
- Attributes, HTML 1 through 5, Sorted by Tag
- Attributes, HTML 1 through 5, Sorted by Attribute
HTML Research Tables
Feedback: MartinRinehart at gmail dot com
# # #